Yoast WooCommerce SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium
- Rank higher with your online store in Google and Bing, and on Pinterest
- Get more buyers to your website by making your products stand out in the results
- Sell more online by making your products easier to find on your website
Are you or your client using both the Yoast SEO plugin and the WooCommerce plugin?
They’re a great combo if you’re serious about selling online (No wonder they’re both in the top 10 most downloaded WordPress plugins worldwide).
But since they’re from different developers, they were not initially designed to work together.
That’s why we created the Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin for you
WooCommerce is one of the most popular e-commerce solutions in the world, and it works brilliantly with Yoast SEO. But if you’re serious about selling and competing online, you need the Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin to unlock extra tools, features, and SEO for your WooCommerce store.
Read on to find out exactly how it can help you to compete, and to learn about all of the additional SEO features we add to your online shop!
Show off your products in the search results
Take advantage of Yoast SEO’s best-of-breed structured data to get rich product results, like the one below. We automatically output all the data you need to get rich snippets for your products, prices, and reviews.
Provide extra detail to users and search engines
We’ll help you to configure all sorts of metadata for your product; like the manufacturer, brand, colour, and GTIN/ISBN/MPN information. These fields get automatically merged into your structured data, which can help search engines to understand your products and services.
Preview what your products look like in Google’s search results
Product structured data is essential for online stores. If you add it well, your products might be highlighted in Google with star ratings and prices, for instance. To help you visualize how this might look, you can now see the rating, number of reviews, price, and availability in the Google Preview for products to match Google’s search results.
Upgrade your social media cards
Yoast WooCommerce SEO is able to use details like your product’s price and stock and present them in such a way that social platforms like Pinterest can use them to show rich results. These attention-grabbing formats are exactly what you need to stand out from your competition!
Improve your breadcrumb navigation
Yoast SEO WooCommerce extends your ability to configure your breadcrumb navigation, beyond the defaults provided by WooCommerce. Both your visitors and Google will love your website for its simple but sophisticated breadcrumb navigation.
Automatically optimize your XML sitemap
WooCommerce can automatically add lots of pages to your website. If your online store use filters, such as price ranges, colours, or sizes, you’ll have different URLs for each combination of these filters. The Yoast WooCommerce SEO hides these from Google for you, so that they’re not wasting time and resources processing duplicate content. That makes sure that your key category and product pages get the attention they deserve!
This plugin works fine with the free versions of both Yoast SEO and WooCommerce. But do you really want to kick that competition out of the race? Get the Premium version of Yoast SEO so you can:
- Optimize for multiple focus keyphrases per page Don’t miss out on search traffic for synonyms or related terms.
- Preview your page for Facebook and Twitter See your social posts through the eyes of your readers. No more guessing what your page will look like on social media!
- Get real-time suggestions for internal links Stop wasting time manually searching for internal links for every single page on your website.
- No more dead links a.k.a. 404 pages Google and your visitors don’t like those “Page not found” messages.
- 24/7 email support Our knowledgeable support team loves to personally help you with every question you ask through email.
- No ads Get rid of the ads from the free Yoast SEO plugin.