In the Yoast SEO Premium plugin, you can pick up to 5 focus keywords. These are the keywords you’d like your post or page to rank for in the search results.
We then run a check on your content to check whether you’re using the keywords often enough – but not too often – and in the right spots.
Yep, Yoast Premium makes it really easy to seduce search engines. In the free version, you can only set 1 focus keyword. That means you’ll have to choose between keywords.
In both versions, Yoast SEO doesn’t only boost your ranking in the search results, but also your morale!
Internal linking suggestions – Premium only
Internal linking is extremely important because it helps search engines to understand your site structure.
But adding links by hand is slow, tedious and downright annoying. With the internal linking feature in Yoast SEO Premium, that’s a thing of the past.
This feature analyzes your text and suggests links to related posts – as you write. Taking all the hassle out of internal linking. Yeah, we’re pretty happy about it too.
Preview of your page in Google
Thanks to the snippet editor, you can see through the eyes of the Google user: what will your post or page look like in the search results? And on mobile screens? Would you click a link like that?
In the free version, you can only preview your link in Google, not in Facebook or Twitter.
Preview of your page in social media – Premium only
Check what your page will look like if you share it on Facebook or Twitter. Do the title fit and the image match? Will it stand out? If you want people to click, your social media shares have to look the part.
If you don’t want to think about that for every single post, just set a template. Yoast SEO allows you to set those for all types of pages.
- Get more visitors from Google and Bing
- Attract more visitors from social media
- Increase your readers’ engagement
oast SEO is among the famous SEO plugins which are available for the Wordpress platform. With the premium version, you even get more options to rank your website higher in the search engine. With the premium version of Wordpress SEO, you can enjoy an ad-free experience along with some premium features like Internal linking suggestions, Content insights and Redirect manager.
- It features up to 5 keywords for optimization on each page, allowing them to be ranked in the search result. This feature is only available in the premium version but limited to 1 keyword in the free version of the plugin.
- Checks the frequency of the keywords used to ensure they are correctly used, not too few neither too often.
- Preview of your page is done on Google, Facebook, and Twitter but limited to Google only on the free plugin.
- The taxonomy for each page of the website is determined by setting post of the primary category.
- Yoast set up canonical URLs to manage duplicate that Google frowns at.
- Yoast SEO keeps you technical configuration perfect for search engines, so you don’t have to worry about maintaining the technicalities involved.
- Yoast SEO plugin is updated every 2 weeks to keep up with the current Google algorithm.
- It suggests internal linking to other pages on your website in real-time.
- Offers you content insight by showing 5 words or phrase that are frequently used to check if they match chosen keywords.
- It features a redirect manager that redirects old URLs to new ones, retaining visitors that would have been lost through 404 Not Found Page.