As I'm sure you know, successful businessmen never miss a beat, and digital market is no exception to this rule.
However, do you know some parts of the purchase process are often completely ignored or omitted?
For example, have you ever wondered if it would be more advantageous or appropriate to let your customers choose a payment method rather than another when purchasing certain products?
You would probably have more benefits to allow purchasing some products only with credit cards rather than bank transfer or Paypal but…
You could exclude or allow certain payment methods through specific rules you will configure in few seconds.
For example, you could allow credit card payments only for all those orders exceeding a certain amount or exclude Paypal payments for some products. You could even insert different banks for payments made via bank transfer and associate them with different products.
- Create restriction rules for all the payment gateways enabled
- Set one or more conditions for each restriction rule
- Disable the payment gateway when one or more of the following conditions occur:
- the cart includes one or more products of those selected
- the cart includes one or more products of categories selected
- the cart includes one or more products of tags selected
- cart total amount is lower, equal or higher than the amount set in the rule
- the user is from one of the specified countries
- the user has one of the specified roles
- Automatically switch the bank account to be used depending on the purchase conditions of the user
- Notify the lack of a payment gateway with a custom message at the checkout