So your online business is finally getting started and you are finally starting to sell all over the World, not just your own country.
You translate the pages in your website, but your users still need to find out where on the website they get to see your products in their own language.
This dramatically lowers the conversion rate for each country, which voids any effort you put into specifically targeting a given region in the world you intend to focus your investments and data analysis on.
You may also decide to differentiate some of the content in your pages, like prices and shipping fees, but with no control over knowing where your users are from, you might find yourself forced to display the same version of your website to everybody.
Thanks to YITH GeoIP Language Redirect for WooCommerce, you can redirect users from any country to the appropriate version of your website instantly and automatically, and you can do so for every single page and even specific files.
You will have complete control over the source of your users and you will be able to handle it in a simple and immediate way, take a look to all of the features this plugin offers, and improve your sales all over the world!
- Make a redirect on:
- your website domain
- custom URLs
- regular expressions
- all the posts of your website (or just one of them)
- all the pages of your website (or just one of them)
- all the categories of your website (or just a specific one)
- all the tags of your website (or just a specific one)
- all the products of your shop (or just a specific one)
- the shop archive page
- Choose the destination URL among the following:
- a custom URL
- a post from the website
- a page from the website
- a product detail page
- a category detail page
- a tag detail page
- Choose on which devices redirect rules have to apply:
- all devices
- Exclude one or more IP addresses from being redirected