Download Free WooCommerce Currency Switcher CodeCanyon Premium Nulled CodeCanyon 8085217
WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher – is a WordPress plugin for WooCommerce store that allows to switch products prices and get their rates converted in the real time on your WooCommerce store site – a must have plugin for your WooCommerce powered online store! Ideal solution to make an online store in multiple currencies!
Currency Switcher is available as a widget and works in any widgetized area, for flexibility the shortcode option is also available [woocs]. Graphically WooCommerce Currency Switcher can be presented in 3 different ways: drop-down, flags, side switcher. You can insert shortcode [woocs] in any place of your site, even in menu
Any currency from the world. 7 free currency rates aggregators to get actual currency rates automatically. Optionally you can be noticed about currency rates changes by email.
✔ Welcome currency
Welcome currency allows to set not basic price currency for your site visitors. So if your shop currency is BRL and you want let your customers see prices converted USD you just need to set this in WOOCS options.
✔ GEO IP rules for visitors currency detection
This feature is more targeted and allows to set prices for your site visitors in their native currency.
✔ Show approximate amount
Show approximate amount on the checkout and the cart page with currency of user defined by IP in the GeoIp rules tab. Works only with currencies rates data and NOT with fixed prices rules and geo rules.
- Compatible – from WooCommerce 2.6.x to WooCommerce 3.4.x
- Widget and Shortcode – [woocs]
- You can insert shortcode [woocs]in any place of your site
- Works fine when cache plugin activated on your site (enable ‘I am using cache plugin on my site’ option)
- The customer allowed to pay in the selected currency (enable option ‘Is multiple allowed’)
- 2 more additional AJAXED widgets: currencies rates & currencies converter
- 2 more additional AJAXED shortcodes: [woocs_rates exclude=”” precision=2]& [woocs_converter exclude=”” precision=2]