An efficient system that easily translates to the specific needs of store, our plugin allows you to follow up on pre-sales in a comprehensive way.
The wait for a new product (or the return of a popular one) is a great opportunity to gain new customers or engage older ones. However, too many companies misuse this unique time until customers lose interest. Engaging is critical in the days before a product release, which is why we’ve created a plugin that covers all bases. Give customers a chance to preorder so they’ll get their new item just as it becomes available, letting you monitor each step of the way.
Here’s what you can do with the Bright Plugins WooCommerce preorder Plugin:
Sell pre-orders for products and services
Set up pre-orders in your WooCommerce store, so customers can order products before they’re available. You can automatically or manually release and fill orders when you’re ready and let the extension handle the rest!
The pre-order experience is fully customizable and supports both pre-orders charged up front and upon release. If you’re using a supported payment gateway, pre-orders can be charged upon release without the customer returning and paying for their order.
- Set an optional date/time when the product will be available
- Automatically charge orders when the product is available
- Change the release date for a pre-ordered product
- Email all customers who pre-ordered a product
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order
- Customize the Add to Cart/Place Order buttons for pre-orders