Get complete control over your store’s shipping and payment options
Conditional Shipping and Payments gives you a streamlined way to restrict the
- Shipping Methods;
- Payment Gateways; and
- Shipping Destinations
available on your store. Create conditional rules to:
- Make free shipping available per product, category, or shipping class.
- Restrict shipping methods and live rates based on package weight, item count, or cart total.
- Prevent individual products or categories from being shipped to restricted countries, states, and zip codes.
- Limit shipping and payment options to specific customers and customer roles, such as membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Use specific payment gateways for purchasing subscriptions, or offer free shipping with subscription renewals.
- Conditional Shipping Methods
- Bind shipping method restrictions with certain products, product categories, or shipping classes.
- Conditionally exclude shipping methods and instances, depending on the shipping destination or package weight.
- Create product-level restrictions to comply with shipping carrier terms-of-service and customs import regulations.
- Conditional Payment Gateways
- Restrict gateway options based on billing country availability, or minimum transaction limits.
- Create gateway restrictions based on products and shipping methods to comply with payment gateway terms-of-service.
- Restrict Shipping Countries & States