= v5.0.16 =
- New: Field shortcodes now support sanitize_url=1 and sanitize=1 options which were previously only processed in Pro. For more information on how these options work, see
- New: The sanitize_url=1 option will now be inserted automatically when inserting most field shortcodes to a redirect url. This is to avoid issues with redirects stripping characters like ' and @ which may cause a redirect to fail in some cases.
- New: Updated styling for radio buttons and checkboxes, with improvements to appearance on mobile devices as well.
- New: Extended the FrmCSVExportHelper::generate_csv function so it has the option to generate a CSV file in a temporary directory, and pass along an array of meta information to most CSV filter hooks.
- New: A new action_id variable has been added to the arguments passed to the frm_notification_attachment filter to make it easier to filter attachments by email action ID.
- New: Added new frm_entry_formatter_class, frm_prepend_and_or_where, frm_entry_formatter_format, frm_formatted_entry_values_content, and frm_entries_show_args filter hooks.
- New: Allow more colors in the styler to be transparent including background colors and border colors for active, hovered, and disabled inputs.
- Fix: Selected radio buttons were appearing incorrectly when using the Twenty Twenty One theme in Chrome or Safari.
- Fix: Radio buttons and checkboxes were appearing overlapped with labels when using the H-Code theme.
- Fix: Field pop ups were displaying upgrade messages even for licenses that had access to the add on.
= v5.0.12 =
- New: When the frm_inline_submit class is added to custom Submit Button HTML if frm_inline_form is missing from the form it will now be automatically added to allow for the submit button to become inline.
- Fix: Many Formidable addons were not properly displaying update details from the plugins page.
- Fix: Fewer API requests will be sent to Formidable when inbox notice cached results expire and when a request results in an error.
- Fix: Added additional validation to CSV export so it fails more gracefully when the form does not exist.
- Fix: The style setting for Margin under Field Settings as been renamed to Bottom Margin to avoid confusion as it only updates one margin value.
= v5.0.09 =
- New: Pre-determined option data will no longer be sent to Akismet to help reduce the number of false positive results.
- Fix: Significantly reduced the amount of memory required to load form settings for websites with fewer than 50 pages with a lot of data.
- Fix: Author email, url, or name are no longer included in comment info when sending data to Akismet so that duplicate information is not sent.
- Fix: Field groups could not be moved because of a missing class on the drag handle.
= v5.0.08 =
- Deprecated: Calls to FrmFormsController::preview will no longer try to load WordPress if it is not already initialized. This could cause issues for users that still use old preview links (see https://formidableforms.com/knowledgebase/php-examples/#kb-use-the-old-preview-links for an example).
- Security: Unsafe HTML will now be stripped from global message defaults, whitelabel settings, and when importing forms and fields with XML if the user saving HTML does not have the unfiltered_html permission or if the DISALLOW_UNFILTERED_HTML constant is set.
- Updated Bootstrap used in back end to version 3.4.1.
- A few images that were being loaded from S3 and CDN urls are now included in the plugin instead.
= v5.0.07 =
- Security: Unsafe HTML will now be stripped from field labels, descriptions, and custom HTML, as well as form titles, descriptions, custom submit text, custom submit HTML, before HTML, after HTML, and success message if the user saving HTML does not have the unfiltered_html permission or if the DISALLOW_UNFILTERED_HTML constant is set.
- New: Added new frm_akismet_values filter to help improve Akismet integration.
- Fix: The Akismet API was getting called if Akismet was set up even if the form had Akismet turned off.
- Fix: Updated the styling when a field option is being dragged and dropped.
- New: Added new frm_export_csv_headings filter to make it easier to add and remove exported CSV headings.
- New: When clicking an inactive action that requires pro, the required pro license will be properly shown in the popup.
- New: Added new frm_fields_to_validate, frm_submit_button_html, and frm_fields_for_csv_export filters.
- Fix: Improved the accessibility of field group dropdowns and field group row layout pop ups.
- Fix: The caret icon on the dropdown was not positioned properly for the Formidable Gutenberg block.
- Fix: When clicking the Formidable media button in Elementor, the pop up was appearing as empty with no content.
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.05 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= 5.0.05 =
* Deprecated the option to disable CSS Grids in form layouts.
* Fix: Field dropdowns are now more accessible and it should be easier to delete and duplicate fields with a screen reader.
* Fix: Updated form padding on admin page so forms with custom padding don't appear small in the back end.
= v4.11.02 =
* New: The padding for form descriptions can now be customized when editing styles.
= v4.10.03 =
* New: Improved the performance of the style editor preview.
* New: You can now sign up for free form templates directly from your inbox.
* Fix: Date fields were not properly detecting duplicate entries.
* Fix: Conditional forms were not properly fading in when the form block was added to a page.
* Fix: Actions would occasionally conflict if multiple were added too quickly
* New: Include the full email header when an email is sent using the mail function.
* Fix: After opening the popup to add a layout class to a field, the field would no longer be selectable.
* Fix: Prevent the url from getting too large when repeatedly bulk deleting or searching entries.