Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v5.5.3
New: Formidable-styled submit buttons will now appear at half opacity with a disallowed cursor pointer when disabled.
New: Draft pages can now be selected when adding existing items to an application.
New: Added a new "page" option to form shortcodes. For example, [formidable id=454 page=2] will begin on the 2nd page of a form, and [formidable id=pages page=start-page] will begin based on the value of a start-page get param.
Fix: Some application templates would fail to import because of an unexpected conflicting attribute in newer XML exports.
Fix: Fields inside of a duplicated section were not properly wrapped in a field group in the form builder until after refreshing the page.
Fix: Views wouldn't appear in Applications when Polylang was active because of a filtering conflict.
Fix: Calculations weren't triggering on page load after hitting the back button on Chrome and Edge.
Fix: A regex pattern was growing too large when importing an XML file with thousands of fields resulting in a "Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset" warning.
Fix: Additional checks were added to import to prevent warnings when tracking child entries and when importing an unexpected date value.
Fix: Cascading look up field options were not appearing (this was already patched in some versions of the previous release).
Fix: Taxonomy rows in post actions would disappear from post actions after changing taxonomy type.
Fix: The "Exclude options" checkbox for taxonomy rows in post actions would remain checked after saving unless all options were also unchecked.
Fix: All fields will be hidden again when using a form shortcode with the fields="" option like in previous 5.0.x versions of Pro.
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.2 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v5.5.2
New: Scale fields now use open fields for defining a min and max range value, and include a new step option.
New: Page break fields can now be filtered using the frm_display_break_value_custom filter. See https://formidableforms.com/knowledgebase/frm_display_field-type_value_custom/ for examples.
New: Dynamic fields now have a option order setting similar to Look ups.
Fix: Forms made with Gutenberg blocks were not working with [frm-set-get] shortcodes.
Fix: Prevent a warning when duplicating fields with array data, like check boxes.
Fix: Batched requests for dynamic field data were processing too frequently in some cases.
Fix: Updated scale field styling on the Edit Entry page to fix visual issues at mobile screen sizes.
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.5.1 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v5.5.1
New: Added a new Rootline / Progress Bar position setting to Pagination settings.
New: Labels that fall outside of x_min, x_max, y_min, and y_max range values will no longer be included in graphs.
Fix: The value of a disabled time dropdown will be cleared after the date is changed. Previously the value would still appear selected but submit as empty possibly resulting in missing time values or unexpected required field errors on submit.
= 5.5 =
* New: Paragraph fields now support a new Limit Length setting for limiting a Paragraph field to a maximum number of words or characters.
* New: Date pickers initialized from a Formidable date field will now use a prefixed class to avoid styling conflicts with other date pickers. Styling for month and year dropdowns has been modified to improve compatibility with the Astra theme on WooCommerce pages.
* New: Added a new frm_check_file_referer filter to give better control of the referer check for protected files.
* New: Added a new Autocomplete setting for setting the autocomplete attribute for password and number fields.
* Fix: A 0000-00-00 date will no longer be used as the entry creation date when creating a form entry from a draft post.
* Fix: The entry updated time will now use the current time instead of being left blank when creating a form entry from a draft post.
* Fix: Prevent a warning when saving a draft on a form with only a single page.
* Fix: The frm_date_field_options filter previously would not work for disabling the changeMonth and changeYear options with the unique option set on the date field.
Like Reactions:mkdkd, riccore, bigbanne2004 and 3 others
Formidable Forms Pro
Aug 31, 2022
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.5 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled
= 5.4.5 =
* New: Application items will appear as parent relationships when the shortcode is found embedded in the detail page content and in the no entries message.
* New: Only the selected language will be loaded for localized datepickers, significantly reducing the file size of the script.
* New: Localized datepicker scripts are now loaded locally in-plugin instead of defaulting to a Google API for better GDPR compliance.
* New: Protected files will now temporarily be readable during an Updraft Plus backup, and when WP Offload Media is uploading files, to help improve compatibility.
* Fix: Protected PDF files were displaying broken thumbnails because the URL for the PDF image was invalid.
* Fix: Featured images in Formidable Posts that were duplicated with WPML were copying too much post meta causing issues with the duplicated file's URL.
* Fix: Data was exporting blank when exporting as XML for a file field with multiple files.
* Fix: Prevent an error when clearing file upload errors that can happen when customized HTML is missing an expected class name.
* Fix: Prevent an error when starting over when a checkbox field's default value was in an unexpected format.
* Fix: New conditional logic rows for actions were missing a few supported field types including file, date, and rich text.
Like Reactions:wilburlims, Karltoto, mrwindowsx and 1 other person
Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.4
Aug 19, 2022
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled
= 5.4.4 =
* New: Exported application XML files will now also include form entries.
* New: The import files checkbox is now available when importing XML files.
* New: Imported application templates will now import images from the template.
* New: Fields with [auto_id] shortcodes will now auto-increment when an entry is duplicated.
* New: Added a new frm_should_import_files filter so importing files is easier to toggle on and off.
* Fix: Application relationship tags were not appearing when the embedded shortcodes used form and view keys instead of ids.
Like Reactions:bigbanne2004, mrwindowsx and Karltoto
Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.3
Aug 5, 2022
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled
= 5.4.3 =
* New: Added a new Format number as currency setting to Slider fields as well as additional Use custom currency format settings to make customizing the slider field value formatting as easy as possible.
* New: Long field names are no longer truncated in submit button and action conditional logic dropdowns to make the names easier to read.
* New: Added a new not_equals alias for conditional shortcodes that works the same as not_equal.
* New: The frm_after_duplicate_field hook is now also triggered when a section is duplicated.
* Fix: An unknown column id database error was occasionally preventing new the new Application flow as items were being added.
* Fix: Thumbnails for images were missing when moving between form pages and a generic document icon was being used instead.
* Fix: A conflict with Yoast was preventing protected files from generating sizes properly. This caused issues with files appearing in summary fields when Yoast was active.
* Fix: Application pop ups were occasionally getting cut off leaving the buttons in the footer inaccessible.
LikeLove Reactions:sakuskn, ngebajak, riccore and 3 others
Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.2
Jul 21, 2022
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.2 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled
= 5.4.2 =
* New: When using a Name field for a graph, the full name will now be displayed instead of only the first name.
* New: A default fallback thumbnail image will now be used immediately on upload when uploading a files with less common file extensions.
* New: Stale required file errors will now be cleared immediately when a file is uploaded.
* New: License and version information for Formidable Pro will now available from a new item on the WordPress Site Health page.
* Fix: The text for the new start over button was not translatable.
* Fix: Dropzone file upload fields were not re-initializing after the start over button was clicked on forms with multiple pages.
* Fix: The start over button would load a blank page on forms with multiple pages when the global setting to fade in forms with conditional logic on page load is active.
* Fix: When clicking the save draft button on the last page of a form with multiple pages, it would redirect to another page of the form instead of the active one.
* Fix: A theme conflict with Astra was causing textarea fields with the Autogrow setting to jump and not shrink properly.
* Fix: An invalid start time value of 00:60 was causing Time fields to create an infinite loop resulting in fatal errors when memory is exhausted.
* Fix: Searching for an entry with a post action would not return results when the entry does not have an associated post.
Like Reactions:Karltoto, riccore, crushyou and 1 other person
Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.1
Jul 11, 2022
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.4.1 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.4.1 =
New: Temporary uploaded files will now be deleted with a cron job when crons are enabled.
New: Added a new Autocomplete setting to Text fields for defining the autocomplete attribute value in HTML.
Fix: Expired licenses were appearing as "Premium" in the license settings section with an option to upgrade to Elite and will now properly show the license type before it was expired.
Fix: Summary fields would display a "You do not have permission to do that" message for inaccessible protected files. Now an icon based off of file type will be displayed instead of the permission error.
Fix: Warnings were appearing when editing entries with Likert fields in some cases.
Like Reactions:Karltoto and mrwindowsx
Formidable Forms Pro v5.4
Jun 23, 2022
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.4 =
* New: Added a new frm_new_form_values filter for customizing the default values of new forms.
* New: Added a new frm_ajax_loaded_field event for listening for loaded fields loaded via AJAX on long forms in the form builder.
* Fix: Custom aria-describedby attribute values were not properly merging with the aria-describedby values added by field descriptions and errors.
* Fix: Imported field data would occasionally break if the new field ids had a different number of digits than the previously imported values.
* Fix: Placeholder text was appearing more transparent in Firefox than in other browsers and has been updated for consistency.
* Fix: Prevent a conflict that was causing the new Form modal to appear on some websites as a blank box without any content.
* Updated the icon for Constant Contact.
LikeLove Reactions:kickpupco, riccore, mrwindowsx and 3 others
Formidable Forms Pro v5.3.2 Nulled
Jun 9, 2022
Formidable Forms Pro v5.3.2 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled
= v5.3.2 =
New: [frm-graph] shortcodes with % width values will now automatically redraw as the browser is resized for better responsiveness.
New: Collapsible sections now get proper tab index and will toggle with the space bar, improving compatibility with keyboards and screen readers.
Fix: A link to Applications was appearing as a sub-menu item for Pages, and an Applications textbox was appearing in Quick Edit.
Fix: Administrator users were getting blocked from creating and updating Applications if the new Applications permissions were not yet saved.
LikeLove Reactions:MitoTakatori, edWeb, mrwindowsx and 2 others
Formidable Forms Pro v5.3.1 Nulled
Jun 4, 2022
Formidable Forms Pro v5.3.1 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled
= v5.3.1 =
New: Added a new Application column to the Forms list page.
New: Added new Add/Edit Applications and Access Application Dashboard permission settings.
Fix: Check box options were not properly getting selected for default get param values when single values contained commas.
Fix: The application page would occasionally load at first with flashing large icons on the screen before all styles were finished loading.
Like Reactions:mrwindowsx, riccore and Karltoto
Formidable Forms Pro v5.3 Nulled
May 26, 2022
Formidable Forms Pro v5.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled
= v5.3 =
New: Added support for grouping together forms, views, and pages as Custom Applications.
New: Application templates can now be imported from the new Applications page.
New: Added a new frm_xml_filename filter for customizing the name of an exported XML file.
Fix: Conditionally hidden repeated fields were missing when displaying summary fields in some cases.
Fix: Avoid a division by zero error when using data_type="average" in graph shortcodes.
LikeLove Reactions:mrwindowsx, JayBase, riccore and 4 others
1 of 7
Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
iO Dark Mode
TeTermsrms and rules
Community platform by XenForo © 2010-2022 XenForo Ltd.
= v5.0.16 =
- New: Field shortcodes now support sanitize_url=1 and sanitize=1 options which were previously only processed in Pro. For more information on how these options work, see
- New: The sanitize_url=1 option will now be inserted automatically when inserting most field shortcodes to a redirect url. This is to avoid issues with redirects stripping characters like ' and @ which may cause a redirect to fail in some cases.
- New: Updated styling for radio buttons and checkboxes, with improvements to appearance on mobile devices as well.
- New: Extended the FrmCSVExportHelper::generate_csv function so it has the option to generate a CSV file in a temporary directory, and pass along an array of meta information to most CSV filter hooks.
- New: A new action_id variable has been added to the arguments passed to the frm_notification_attachment filter to make it easier to filter attachments by email action ID.
- New: Added new frm_entry_formatter_class, frm_prepend_and_or_where, frm_entry_formatter_format, frm_formatted_entry_values_content, and frm_entries_show_args filter hooks.
- New: Allow more colors in the styler to be transparent including background colors and border colors for active, hovered, and disabled inputs.
- Fix: Selected radio buttons were appearing incorrectly when using the Twenty Twenty One theme in Chrome or Safari.
- Fix: Radio buttons and checkboxes were appearing overlapped with labels when using the H-Code theme.
- Fix: Field pop ups were displaying upgrade messages even for licenses that had access to the add on.
= v5.0.12 =
- New: When the frm_inline_submit class is added to custom Submit Button HTML if frm_inline_form is missing from the form it will now be automatically added to allow for the submit button to become inline.
- Fix: Many Formidable addons were not properly displaying update details from the plugins page.
- Fix: Fewer API requests will be sent to Formidable when inbox notice cached results expire and when a request results in an error.
- Fix: Added additional validation to CSV export so it fails more gracefully when the form does not exist.
- Fix: The style setting for Margin under Field Settings as been renamed to Bottom Margin to avoid confusion as it only updates one margin value.
= v5.0.09 =
- New: Pre-determined option data will no longer be sent to Akismet to help reduce the number of false positive results.
- Fix: Significantly reduced the amount of memory required to load form settings for websites with fewer than 50 pages with a lot of data.
- Fix: Author email, url, or name are no longer included in comment info when sending data to Akismet so that duplicate information is not sent.
- Fix: Field groups could not be moved because of a missing class on the drag handle.
= v5.0.08 =
- Deprecated: Calls to FrmFormsController::preview will no longer try to load WordPress if it is not already initialized. This could cause issues for users that still use old preview links (see https://formidableforms.com/knowledgebase/php-examples/#kb-use-the-old-preview-links for an example).
- Security: Unsafe HTML will now be stripped from global message defaults, whitelabel settings, and when importing forms and fields with XML if the user saving HTML does not have the unfiltered_html permission or if the DISALLOW_UNFILTERED_HTML constant is set.
- Updated Bootstrap used in back end to version 3.4.1.
- A few images that were being loaded from S3 and CDN urls are now included in the plugin instead.
= v5.0.07 =
- Security: Unsafe HTML will now be stripped from field labels, descriptions, and custom HTML, as well as form titles, descriptions, custom submit text, custom submit HTML, before HTML, after HTML, and success message if the user saving HTML does not have the unfiltered_html permission or if the DISALLOW_UNFILTERED_HTML constant is set.
- New: Added new frm_akismet_values filter to help improve Akismet integration.
- Fix: The Akismet API was getting called if Akismet was set up even if the form had Akismet turned off.
- Fix: Updated the styling when a field option is being dragged and dropped.
- New: Added new frm_export_csv_headings filter to make it easier to add and remove exported CSV headings.
- New: When clicking an inactive action that requires pro, the required pro license will be properly shown in the popup.
- New: Added new frm_fields_to_validate, frm_submit_button_html, and frm_fields_for_csv_export filters.
- Fix: Improved the accessibility of field group dropdowns and field group row layout pop ups.
- Fix: The caret icon on the dropdown was not positioned properly for the Formidable Gutenberg block.
- Fix: When clicking the Formidable media button in Elementor, the pop up was appearing as empty with no content.
Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.05 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= 5.0.05 =
* Deprecated the option to disable CSS Grids in form layouts.
* Fix: Field dropdowns are now more accessible and it should be easier to delete and duplicate fields with a screen reader.
* Fix: Updated form padding on admin page so forms with custom padding don't appear small in the back end.
= v4.11.02 =
* New: The padding for form descriptions can now be customized when editing styles.
= v4.10.03 =
* New: Improved the performance of the style editor preview.
* New: You can now sign up for free form templates directly from your inbox.
* Fix: Date fields were not properly detecting duplicate entries.
* Fix: Conditional forms were not properly fading in when the form block was added to a page.
* Fix: Actions would occasionally conflict if multiple were added too quickly
* New: Include the full email header when an email is sent using the mail function.
* Fix: After opening the popup to add a layout class to a field, the field would no longer be selectable.
* Fix: Prevent the url from getting too large when repeatedly bulk deleting or searching entries.