- Branded HTML tickets – Send professional, custom branded tickets when users register for your event. You can even use different branding for different events.
- Manage Ticket Inventory – You can set the number of available tickets for a specific event and ticket type so you never have to worry about overselling.
- Supports free events – can also be used to register attendees for free events. They will be issued tickets and registered on your system which is great for building a customer database.
- Start selling tickets in minutes – only takes a few minutes to install the FooEvents plugin which instantly gives you ticket selling functionality on any WordPress website.
- No External Dependencies – Install the FooEvents plugin, create an event and start selling tickets. It’s really that simple!
- Built for WooCommerceFooEvents is designed to work natively with WooCommerce. This means that you can take advantage of the security and power of the world’s most popular eCommerce platform.Unlimited Tickets and EventsAll FooEvents licenses let you create an unlimited number of events and tickets at no additional cost! Licenses are only limited by the number of websites on which FooEvents can be installed.Sell Digital and Physical ProductsYou can sell tickets, physical goods and digital products all from the same website using the powerful combination of FooEvents and WooCommerce.WordPress Theme FriendlyFooEvents works seamlessly with the majority WooCommerce compatible themes, meaning you have countless options to choose from when jazzing up your store and marketing your events to customers.Detailed Event Information
Each event page has a unique URL that includes the event description, summary, image gallery, Google Map, event information, variation drop-downs and related products.
Override the use of the FooEvents default terminology with your own wording that is more appropriate for your event. For example you could change ‘Attendees’ to ‘Participants’, ‘Students’ or ‘Customers’.
Free or Paid Events
Sell tickets or register attendees for free events. Attendees will be issued tickets and registered in your WooCommerce database which is great for building a CRM database and managing event access.
No External Dependencies
FooEvents is designed to run on your own WooCommerce website and is not dependent on any third-party plugins or external services. Simply install the FooEvents plugin, configure and start selling.
WP Multisite Support
FooEvents supports WordPress Multisite which gives your clients the ability to create and manage their own events and sell tickets in a WordPress Multisite “network”.
FooEvents is compatible with the popular WordPress Multilingual (WPML) plugin. WPML lets you translate website content into different languages.
Use WordPress localization files (.PO/.MO) to change all FooEvents text outputs into your website’s default language