- Apply watermark
- Watermark existing images
- Align a watermark
- Repeat a watermark
- Watermark any size of an image
- Easy Digital Download Image Watermark extension allows you to easily add watermarks to your Easy Digital Downloads images. These watermarks can be an image copyright symbol, company logo or piece of branding text as a transparent PNG image.Features
Create a transparent PNG watermark image (eg: something that says “Copyright Yourname” with your logo).
Go to the “Downloads” > “Settings” > “Extensions” tab in WordPress.
Upload the watermark image using the Choose Image button.
Select where you would like the watermark image to appear.
Create a New Download and upload an image. The watermark should appear on the image.
Note:If watermarks do not get applied after regenerating thumbnails, make the image paths relative e.g. /2012/06/watermark.png
Get latest updates
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get latest updates:
- Automatically add watermarks to download image that you want to upload to a downloads page.
- You can also apply watermarks to an already uploaded download images.
- Easily choose from any 9 positions to place the watermark. You can place it in middle, middle left, middle right, top left, top center, top right, bottom left, bottom center & bottom right.
- Ability to apply same watermark multiple times on a single image.
- Ability to set a watermark on all custom sizes of an image.
- It provides a very friendly and easy to mange admin panel with a clean user-interface.
Below are the minimum requirements to use the plugin.
- Easy Digital Downloads Version 2.2 or greater are fully supported with this plugin.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- GD Library